בשיפולי הכביש המוביל למושב בית זית, בלב עמק מוריק של פרחים, שדות וכרמים, מובילה דרך עוצרת נשימה לדרך הגפן - מסעדה כפרית וחמימה.
לכל אחד ישנו הסגנון שלו, אבל בסופו של דבר כולם נפגשים באותה נקודה עם הממולאים שלהם: בריח, בתחושה ובסיפור של בית ומשפחה.
הממולאים מתחברים אסוציאטיבי
The book includes more than 120 easy and quick recipes that always succeed and will ease your work in the kitchen. The book includes recipes that relate to all the different courses of a meal. Some of them originate from the traditional cuisine and some are more modern and popular, especially in the Israeli cuisine. Pascal offers immediate and simple solutions for cooking and hosting which turn the cooking and baking into a pleasant experience, with maximum results and minimum effort, it combines simple techniques which present us with the ultimate answers in the kitchen after a long day of hard work.
Page 22 Carrot Salad and Chinese Pecan. (CANDIED PECAN)
A surprising salad in both appearance and flavor. The result will be compliments and the distribution of the recipe to all the diners.
For the salad:
5-6 grated carrots
Tiny chopped bundle of asphodel
100 gr.Chinese pecan roughly cut.
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup citrus vinegar
3/4 teaspoon of salt
2 flat spoons of brown sugar (Demerara)
1 big crushed clove of garlic
1. Mix the carrots and the asphodel in a transparent bowl.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients, pour above the carrots.
3. Mix the salad and spread the pecans on top.
Page 76. Pesto Bread
The ingredients are for wonder pot
Prepare the dough a day ahead, store in the fridge, covered.
The dough seems to be watery and you might think that you have made a mistake but after staying in the fridge it will stabilize.
It is suitable for a dairy meal.
230 gr. butter
1/2 cup milk
3 cups of white flour
3 spoons sugar
50 gr. fresh yeast
1/4 cup warm water
3 egg yolks
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 jar of pesto
1 egg yolk
1 spoon water
100 gr. pine nut (or crushed walnut)
1. Heat butter and milk until they melt, remove from the stove and cool it well.
2. Sift 2 1/2 cups of flour into a bowl, add sugar and mix. Spread the yeast above and mix. Add water and egg yolks and mix.
3. Add the butter mixture to the flour, mix with a wooden spoon and knead with your hands or the mixer with the kneading hook while gradually adding the rest of the flour, a few minutes before finishing the kneading add the salt.
4. Move the dough into an oily bowl spread a little bit of flour on top. Cover with a towel and put it inside the fridge for the whole night. The following day take it out and wait until it reaches the room's temperature.
5. Divide the dough into two pieces and flatten each part on a floured surface, give it the shape of a 30×50 cm rectangle, spread the pesto on the rectangles and roll it from the nearest side of the dough to the farthest, place them on a greased baking pan with the closing facing upward.
6. Slice the rolls into 1 1/2cm thick pieces and arrange them with the filling facing upward.
7. Beat the egg yolk with water and brush the dough. Spread pine nut on top, cover with a towel and leave in a warm place to swell for two hours.
8. Bake for an hour in a pre-heated oven (180 degrees), until golden.
Page 122 Roast Chicken Breast with thyme and paprika.
A wonderful and easy dish for those who watch their figure,
adding vegetables as a side dish you can lick your fingers.
500 gr. chicken breast divided to 4 pieces
1/4 cup of olive oil
1 spoon of crushed garlic
1/4 teaspoon of hot paprika (not necessary)
1/2 spoon of chopped thyme
Salt and pepper, considering your taste
Baby leaves to serve
1. Wash and wipe dry the chicken breast.
2. Mix all the ingredients and leave the chicken breast in the marinade for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a frying pan with stripes and roast the chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes on both sides serve on baby leaves.